Navigating this website:
IHS is committed to making our products and services as accessible as possible. This site* has been designed with accessibility as a priority and we endeavour to meet or exceed current UK accessibility legislation.
- There is a consistent navigation system is used throughout the site.
- The links are clearly indicated and labelled throughout the pages of the site.
- Great effort has been made to ensure that this site can be viewed on the majority of current browsers.
- CSS (Cascading style sheets) have been used throughout the site to ensure consistency and accessibility.
- Text sizes are dynamic enabling the user to increase or reduce the size as necessary.
- Alternative text has been used for each image in this site, ensuring that text browsers and text reader browsers can identify to the user what information the picture contains and what purpose it serves.
- Colour schemes have been chosen carefully ensuring that colour contrasts between text and backgrounds are kept to a consistently high level.
- No information is lost if the user views the pages without colour.
- Frames may hinder navigation for users. For this reason, this site has been developed without the use of frames.
- To be able to view any PDF document on this website, you will need to ensure that you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer from www.adobe.com.
- This site has been developed closely with W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) web standards and guidelines, ensuring high levels of accessibility in the product.
- Three levels of compliance are available from W3C. Single-A, Double-A, Triple-A. IHS is committed to making our products and services as accessible as possible. This site is Single-A level of compliance to the W3C accessibility guidelines or higher.
* This excludes third party content provided as part of the service